What is the difference among your sequin finishes?
Iridescent sequins are transparent and have a finish on them that causes changes color when moved in the light. Since they are transparent, they will show any color that is beneath them somewhat. For example, if a clear iridescent sequin is placed on black cloth, the black color will show through.
Crystal Iris sequins are transparent sequins with a heavy iridescent finish.
Opaque Iridescent sequins have iridescence, but the sequin itself is not transparent, and no color will show through from beneath.
Crystal Opaque sequins are opaque sequins with a heavy iridescent finish.
Satin sequins have a matte finish, are not shiny, and are not transparent.
Metallic sequins are opaque and have a mirror-like finish. This type of sequin is commonly used on Christmas ornaments.
Are your sequins and beads washable?
Hologram sequins are opaque, have a spotlight finish which will reflect different colors as it turns in the light.
Due to the many types of solvents, detergents and chemicals available, we do not guarantee product to be washable or colorfast. If wearability of a sequin is in question, we recommend that you test before starting your project. If you are embarking upon a large project, we always advise our customers to test a small amount to judge suitability before placing a large order.
Please use items with alcohol (such as hand sanitizers and hair spray) sparingly, as they may damage the finish of some sequins. We do not recommend the use of a dryer, as the heat may cause sequins to warp.
I can't decide which size I need. Can you help?
Please see the size charts below:
Millimeter To Inch Converter Chart
How can I contact you?
We are open M-F 8-3 central time (excluding postal holidays). Our phones are not staffed while we are working orders, so the best way to reach us is by email, which is monitored during business hours.
Do you have a catalog or samples?
Sorry, but we do not publish a catalog or provide samples or sample cards. We continuously add to our inventory, and a catalog or sample card would become obsolete within weeks.
When will I get my order?
We do our very best to ship your order within 24-48 hours of receiving payment, not counting weekends and postal holidays. Delivery of your order depends upon the shipping method chosen. In the USA, Express Mail usually takes 1-2 days, Priority Mail usually takes 2-3 days, and First Class Mail can take up to a week.
I'm in a hurry! Do you offer express mail?
We offer expedited shipping via USPS and UPS. The cost is indicated in the shopping cart, based upon the cart contents and method chosen. All paid orders received after 9:30am central time are shipped the NEXT business day, regardless of shipping method chosen.
Can I change my order?
Because we strive to get paid orders out as quickly as possible, we typically cannot change or cancel an order once it has been placed. You are welcome to email us and we will make our best efforts to accomodate you.
I got my order, but there's no packing slip. What happened?
After you complete your order, you are emailed a receipt containing your order details. You are also sent a copy of your order in our shipment notice. Therefore, we do not include a paper packing slip with your order. That's why it's so important that we have your correct email address, and that we're not blocked by anti-spam or spam blocker programs. Since you get two electronic copies, we've found it unnecessary to send a paper one. We leave it up to you whether you'd like to print it out, save it for reorders, file it away, or simply delete it. If you have signed up for an account with us, your order will also be found in your Order History. If you are not receiving our emails, please check your Spam or Promotions folder.
Do you sell wholesale?
Many of our products are offered in 100-gram bags at a 20-30% discount. If you are interested in a product on our website for which a 100-gram bag is not offered, please email us for availability.
If you are interested in further wholesale pricing, please click here for more information. There is a $150 minimum on all wholesale orders.
All prices are subject to change without notice.
Open Accounts & C.O.D. orders
We do not offer open accounts & do not ship COD.
Methods of Payment
Acceptable methods of payment are: personal check, money order, PayPal, Visa, Master Card and American Express. The PayPal and credit card sites are secure and encrypted.
Check/Money Order payments should be made and remitted to: Cartwright's Sequins
11108 N. Hwy. 348
Mountainburg, AR 72946
Most orders paid for with a money order will be shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment. We do not ship on weekends or postal holidays.
Most orders paid for with a check will be shipped after check clearance. (7-10 days). In the event that a check is returned for insufficient funds, we withdraw the privilege of sending a check and will accept a money order only.
We charge a $25.00 fee for insufficient funds checks.
Terms of Service
- If we error in your order or shipment, we will do our best to correct the mistake at our discretion. However, we will not be held responsible for loss of potential customers or business due to a mistake in your order or any failure on the part of the postal service nor will we pay for express shipping to correct any problem with the order or with any shipping service used.
- Problems with orders must be reported within 5 business days of the delivery confirmation date.
- Shipping labels are printed directly from the information you enter on the shopping cart. We will not be responsible for replacing orders for which the address has been input incorrectly on the shopping cart. Both First Class and Priority Mail orders will be sent with Delivery Confirmation. If the D/C states a package has been delivered, we can not accept a lost claim or replace your package.
- Occassionally we make errors in editing our html codes. If we make an error, we ask our customers to email us.
We reserve the right to correct any error.
- Due to the different types of detergents and chemicals available (even in innocuous things such as hand lotions), we do not guarantee product to be washable or colorfast. If durability of a sequin is in question, we recommend that you test before starting your project. We do not recommend the use of a dryer, as the heat may cause sequins to warp. Application of any product containing alcohol may cause damage to the sequin finish.
- While we do not recommend our product for small children, we do not conduct testing, nor make safety claims. It is up to the consumer to determine the suitability for your application.
Website Conditions of Use
Cartwright's Sequins and other marks indicated on our site are trademarks owned exclusively by Cartwright Sequins LLC . The use of these trademarks and trade dress is prohibited if used in connection with the sale of any product that is not Cartwright's, in any manner that seeks to disparages or discredit Cartwright's Sequins or in any manner that may cause confusion among our customers.
All content on this website is the exclusive property of Cartwright Sequins LLC . Said content includes text, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio and video clips, digital downloads, and software. Our content is protected by United States and international copyright laws and we reserve all rights contained therein. In case of dispute or infringement, we will rigorously defend our rights to this material.